Annual Accounts Preparation:
- Prepare accounts to aid completion of self-assessment tax returns
- Produce financial statements and abbreviate accounts to ensure compliance with Companies House requirements for financial information
- Maintenance of basic accounting records on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis
- Process invoices, bank statements and receipts
- Prepare Management Accounts, VAT Returns, End of year Accounts and Estimate Tax Liabilities
- Sage and QuickBooks support
- Review book-keeping system and advise on improvement
- Incorporation of limited companies
- Provide registered office facilities
- Maintain statutory books
- Submit statutory documents
- Complete share transfer forms
- Prepare share certificates
- File annual returns at Companies House
- Act as Company Secretary and advise on all aspects of company secretarial affairs
- Prepare quarterly or biannual management accounts
- Supply management information to lenders
- Assess actual performance to budget and offer consultancy to ensure budget is met.
- Prepare costing information and calculate break-even turnover levels.
- Preparation of operating budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Advice and assistance on management information systems